Tracking your progress is simple with the Digital Monitor screen! Displaying your time, count, calories, total count, and scan, you will be able to see your results to keep you motivated and on pace. With a convenient scan mode, you can choose to have these features continuously repeated to keep up with all calculations!
Oversized textured non-slip foot plates will accommodate all sizes, while remaining grip to ensure safe footing during the most demanding vigorous workouts!
Switch up the intensity of your workout with the convenient 8 levels of adjustable resistance tension knob. With a simple twist, you can increase or decrease resistance so your workout can remain challenging and effective throughout your fitness journey. Perfect for any user's skill level!
Get lean and tone with the Sunny Health and Fitness Full Motion Magnetic Rowing Machine. The unique elevated design allows for quick on and off access. The full motion arms can be rowed simultaneously or separately to simulate realistic rowing actions. This feature allow to focus on the left and right sides of the upper body. The separate rowing action offers a more challenging rowing experience. An 8 level magnetic resistance system will also keep the rowing workout challenging. The rower has a fully padded seat for comfort during longer rowing session. The LCD digital monitor tracks time, stroke count, total stroke count, and scan features allows to see all functions without having to press any buttons. Built in transportation wheels and is foldable for easy portibiltiy and storage
- Magnetic tension system with 8 levels of adjustable resistance
- The full motion arms allows for full range of motion while pulling against the resistance
- Vary your work out by rowing on one side (asymmetrical) separately or rowing with both sides together (symmetrical)
- Fully padded seat and non-slip grip handlebars provide optimal comfort and support
- Large anti-slip foot pedals with adjustable foot straps for secure footing
- Digital Computer displays: time, count, calories, total count, and scan