Anti-Burst Gym Ball
You’ve seen those big bouncy balls at the gym and in stores, but how exactly can you use them? Aerobic balls (also called stability balls, balance balls or swiss balls) are more than just fun. When used correctly, they help develop balance, strengthen muscles and improve endurance. We came up with some great stretches you can do on a fitness ball before a workout.
Here are some helpful stretches you can easily do on the Sunny Health and Fitness Anti-Burst Gym Ball.
Time: 20-30 seconds.
Get ready to feel your stomach feel an amazing stretch! By placing the ball in curve of your back and keeping your legs planted firmly on the ground, your back, core and chest will feel an amazing pull. Lean back and breathe. You should feel relief and a nice stretch.
Adductors (inner thigh)
Time: Do this stretch on each leg for about 15-30 seconds.
Before you hop on your indoor cycling bike or treadmill, it’s important to stretch your leg muscles. You should feel your inner thighs pulling. If you are tight, it might be a little painful. Don’t over-exert yourself but give a little room to feel the stretch without hurting yourself too much.
Chest & Lats
Time: 20-30 seconds each arm.
When the ball is placed under your elbow, you should feel a stretch right under your arm pit. If you move the ball forward you feel the stretch more in your arms. The closer the ball is toward your upper arm, the more you can feel a stretch in your chest.
Quadriceps & Hip Flexors
Time: 15-30 seconds each leg.
Stretch out your quads before a walk and utilize the fitness ball to help maintain balance. You should feel the frontal part of your thigh being stretched.
Hamstrings & Glutes
Time: 30-45 seconds.
This is a beginner’s stretch. It is great for beginning your day to give your body some time to wake up! This will help you stretch butt muscles and inner thighs.
This Sunny Health and Fitness Anti-Burst Fitness Ball is a wonderful choice for people who want to stay in shape and strengthen overall body muscles. Develop balance and coordination with this gym ball by using it to prop up your feet during push-ups or simply sit on it at home or at work to strengthen your core. This ball is suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels and built to last.
- Improve balance and flexibility: Utilize the anti-burst ball to strengthen, tone and build muscles throughout your body. Utilizing an Aerobic Ball is excellent for improving and developing flexibility and coordination
- Available in different sizes: Available in 55cm, 65cm, and 75cm. Versatile sizes fit and form to fit your body. Exercise ball will support you during longer exercise and stretching sessions
- Anti-burst pvc construction: Thick pvc casting provides superior puncture resistance. If punctured, the ball will slowly deflate keeping your body safe
- Total body: Perfect for yoga, Pilates, stretching, & more, this durable yoga ball is made with anti-burst PVC construction. Strengthen your overall body muscle trying various workouts or stretching exercises
- Inflation pump included: Convenient inflation pump is included so you can easily inflate your fitness ball. Slow deflating mechanism is designed for slow deflation if accidentally punctured