Sprinter Commercial Indoor Cycling Trainer Exercise Bike
Serious fitness calls for serious equipment with the Asuna 6100 Sprinting Commercial Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike. Cycling is a healthy, low-impact exercise that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Keep water and sweat off of your flywheel. This premium bike comes with a rear drive flywheel that keeps your bike riding like new! Seamlessly monitor your heart rate on the LCD monitor with the pulse sensors (heart rate belt compatible). Place your tablet on the tablet holder and stream your favorite cycle video all while keeping track of your fitness with the LCD monitor that displays time, calories and pulse. Measure your cadence using the RPM function on the monitor.
37 LB precision flywheel
The heavier the flywheel, the smoother the ride! Engineered for speed and stability this flywheel will create more momentum for longer periods of time keeping your workout going the distance. Sunny Health and Fitness's Flywheel is second to none when it comes to feeling like you are really riding outdoors! No more jerky, out of control movements, regardless of speed or resistance level.
Fitting & Adjustments
- Adjustable Seat to Handlebar Distance: Min 17" / Max 23"
- Max User Leg Inseam: Min 28" / Max 38"
Adjustable HandleBars W/ Device Holder
Tracking your progress on the ASUNA 6100 is simple with the Digital Monitor screen! The heart rate monitor- which quickly tells you how fast your heart is beating - can help you exercise at the correct intensity for maximum results. Exercising with your ASUNA 6100 screen display will showcase the distance and time to keep you focused to achieving any type of personal fitness goals. Measure your cadence using the RPM function on the monitor.The convenient scan mode displays your progress to assist you in tracking all your fitness goals.
Making the transformation of your home into your own personal fitness studio is effortless with these convenient transport wheels. Simply tilt and roll out for use or away for storage, no need for heavy lifting or muscle strain. The wheels at the front of the unit allow the user to move their bike around with ease, from room to room, or store it away out of sight.
adjustable magnetic resistance
Switch up the intensity of your workout on your ASUNA 6100 with the convenient tension knob. With a simple adjustment, you can increase or decrease resistance so your ASUNA 6100 workout can remain challenging and effective throughout your fitness journey.
The main function of the magnetic resistance is to provide quick, easy and reliable changes to the resistance level. Magnetic resistance is generated by single or multiple metal disks through a magnetic field providing infinite levels of resistance. The closer the magnet is to the flywheel, the greater the pedal resistance will be. Unlike bikes with traditional tension systems, bikes with magnetic resistance never come in contact with the flywheel, resulting in a silent, stable and virtually low maintenance experience.
The comfortable seat can be easily adjusted for height and proximity to handlebars. Easily adjust back and forth and/or up / down) for convenience and stability so your workout can remain comfortable when riding for long periods of time. Adjustable seating allows for multiple people in your household to use the equipment comfortably and efficiently. Having the correct seating adjustment is important to assure you won’t fall while giving it your all.
Serious fitness calls for serious equipment with the Asuna 6100 Sprinting Commercial Indoor Cycling Bike. Cycling is a healthy, low-impact exercise that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Keep water and sweat off of your flywheel. This premium bike comes with a rear drive flywheel that keeps your bike riding like new! Seamlessly monitor your heart rate on the LCD monitor with the pulse sensors (heart rate belt compatible). Place your tablet on the tablet holder and stream your favorite cycle video all while keeping track of your fitness with the LCD monitor that displays time, calories and pulse. Measure your cadence using the RPM function on the monitor.
- FEATURES: This premium cycling bike 37lb precision flywheel belt drive mechanism offers less maintenance and silent pedaling every time. Move up, down, Fore (forward) and Aft (backward) with the fully adjustable handlebar and seat (Inseam 28/38 in.). Adjust the 10 levels of magnetic resistance at your desired intensity with a twist of a knob. Dual sided pedals fit SPD cleats and traditional fitness shoes.
- 172mm Q FACTOR: The right Q Factor makes indoor cycles more bio-mechanically efficient by keeping the rider’s hip, knee, and foot in alignment. The Q Factor of 172mm makes this stationary cycle bike safe and efficient.
- SAFETY: The patent safety post indicates the maximum length to ensure the posts remain in place throughout your workout. High-grade aluminum posts reduce weight, making it easier to adjust. Foot levelers eliminate shaking for a smoother ride. Push down brake brings the bike to an immediate stop. Max user weight is 350 lbs.
- EXTENDED RIDE COMFORT: The parallel seat rails run along the underside leaving the middle hallow for extra comfort and adaptability. Handlebars come with a dropped handle where it provides riders a flat spot (straight section) in which some find to be more comfortable while riding. Easily move this bike around your home with the built in transportation wheels. Stay hydrated with the convenient dual water bottle holder. SPD pedals are compatible with cycling and traditional fitness shoes.
- CONVENIENCE: Use the tablet holder to watch a video a video or read a book. Track progress with the LCD monitor that measures time, speed, distance, calories burned, rpm, pulse and scan. A built in wireless pulse receiver works with the included chest strap to monitor heart rate. Measure your cadence using the RPM function on the monitor.
37 lb solid flywheel for stability
Digital Monitor: Time, Speed, Distance, Calories Burned, RPM & Scan
Smooth and reliable belt drive system
Easy 4-way adjustable seat
Adjustable handle bars
Integrated transportation wheels for easily mobility
350 lb. weight capacity
Adjustable magnetic resistance
Adjustable inseam height: Min 28"/ Max 38"
Seat to handlebar Distance: Min 17" / Max 23"
Warranty: 3 year structural frame 180 days other parts and components
Product weight: 105 lb
Product dimensions: 58.5L X 22W X 53.5H
Ship weight: 139 lb
Ship dimensions: 46L X 11W X 34.5H
User manuals have recommended maintenance for your equipment. Manuals can be downloaded from our website on each product page, please search for your product to visit the product page.
Please search the product by name or model in our website. Manuals can be downloaded from the product page.