ATHLETE APPROVED AND TESTED
Recently featured at the Legion of Beast Crossfit Games, this speed cable is meant for long-lasting workouts in the toughest conditions. Keep pushing without worrying about breaking or snapping this rope. The rope design helps increase the speed and smoothness of the rope turning. Using the fitness ropes is a great cross training tool when training for sports like boxing, cross fit or muay thai. Utilizing them can help improve speed, agility and strength.
ADJUSTABLE & TANGLE RESISTANT
The versatile, tangle resistant 118 inch speed rope length is perfect for trainers and suitable for men and women of various sizes. The adjustable screws provide a customizable rope length to intensify the workout for any type of user. Now, multiple users can train with this fitness jump rope. The compact size for portability is great for outdoor training and fitness on the go.
The durable, high density plastic handles provide maximum comfort during exercise to maintain a long-lasting cardio routine. This sturdy skipping rope features a braided, lightweight, vinyl coated steel cable. Whether you are doing singles or double unders, this exercise rope is going to maintain even the toughest of workouts
The Sunny Health and Fitness 069 Speed Cable Jump Rope is designed to create an effective cardio routine to keep your heart pumping and your body moving. Jump roping is a calorie cooker! Jumping moderately burns about 16 calories a minute. Our speed rope will not only help you build agility and quickness but the durable design will keep your workout longer and more comfortable.
- Versatile tangle resistant 118 inch speed rope
- Features a braided, lightweight, vinyl coated steel cable
- Adjustable screws provide a customizable rope length to suit users of various sizes
- Durable plastic handles provide maximum comfort during exercise
- Compact size for portability and fitness on the go
- Ideal for conditioning, physical fitness, cardiovascular workouts and building cadence, coordination, balance, agility and overall physique