2 inch Sleeve
OB-Series Bars accommodate Olympic weight plates with 2-inch center holes. The standard in sleeve size.
Bushings fit between the bar and the sleeve, reducing friction between the outer and inner sleeve thus making the spinning movement smoother. Perfect for powerlifting style lifts.
Diamond knurled grip areas for demanding workouts without slippage. Etchings are ‘medium-fine’ as most commonly found in commercial gyms. Safe and comfortable for solid grip, but not too aggressive that chew up your hands.
Improve strength performance and target the right muscles with the OB-34 34″ Olympic Triceps Bar. This bar is rock solid and handle up to 200 lbs of 2″ plated weights. Diamond knurled handles allow for comfort and secure fit while performing the moderate to heavy exercises. Perform triceps extensions, parallel grip biceps curls, standing rows, etc… The rotating sleeves release energy created by the weight and movement making it safer on the joints. The locking rings collars will safely secure the plated weights on either end of the bar. Train with the best equipment to ensure effective results.
- Holds weights up to 200 lbs
- Rotating sleeves allow the weight plates to rotate as you move the bar. This provides a more secure grip and reduces stress on your wrists and elbows
- Locking ring collars to keep Everything secure and in place for stability and safety
- Diamond knurled handle for solid gripping while you train
- Accommodates Olympic weight plates with 2-inch center holes