Motorized Elliptical Machine w/ Tablet Holder, Programmable Monitor and Heart Rate Monitoring
Start a low-impact cardiovascular training routine with the SF- E3875 Programmable Elliptical Trainer by Sunny Health & Fitness. Stride confidently when you step onto the over sized textured footplates that are designed for optimal grip and balance. Crafted for long-lasting workouts, the durable steel frame on the elliptical cross trainer supports a maximum user weight of 300 lbs!
Performance MONITOR W/ Device HOLDER
Use the integrated performance monitor to track your time, distance, speed, calories burned, heart rate, wattage production, and RPM. Take advantage of 24 different program modes. Preset goal-driven workouts will base your performance on watt generation, BMI data, heart rate, and custom user values. Place your mobile device on the conveniently located tablet holder to follow along to your favorite workout videos.
Grab the full motion handlebars that are equipped with anti-slip padding to build muscular endurance in your arm, shoulders, back, and chest.
PULSE GRIP SENSORS
Monitor and maintain your target heart rate. Measuring your pulse rate is an important tool for exercising correctly and efficiently. The more steady and prolonged the elevated heart rate is during the workout, the more fat is burned. This important piece of health data will help you better understand your health and fitness status.
The convenient bottle holder keeps your favorite refreshing beverage at arm's length! No need to stop to sip...simply reach down and grab. Proper hydration will ensure your health and workout performance stay at optimum levels!
NON-SLIP FOOT PADS
Maintaining balance and safety are no longer an issue with the non-slip foot pads. Oversized textured non-slip foot plates will accommodate all sizes, while remaining grip to ensure safe footing during the most demanding, vigorous workouts.
Built in transportation wheels for easy portability. Simply tilt and roll out for use or away for storage, no need for heavy lifting or muscle strain.
Start a low-impact cardiovascular training routine with the SF- E3875 Programmable Elliptical Trainer by Sunny Health & Fitness. Stride confidently when you step onto the oversized textured footplates that are designed for optimal grip and balance. Crafted for long-lasting workouts, the durable steel frame on the elliptical cross trainer supports a maximum user weight of 300lbs. Grab the full motion handlebars that are equipped with anti-slip padding to build muscular endurance in your arm, shoulders, back, and chest. Use the pulse grips on the elliptical machine to track your heart rate in real time. Striding in a controlled motion is a great solution for individuals searching for cardiovascular activities that can reduce impact on the knees. Designed for dynamic workouts, you can pedal forward and backward while working every muscle in your lower body. In comparison to stride length vs product length, this elliptical was designed to give you the longest stride length possible (19.5 inches), but with a shorter base length in order to provide a space saving design. Increase workout intensity by adjusting the 16 levels of computerized resistance in a matter of taps. Use the integrated performance monitor to track your time, distance, speed, calories burned, heart rate, wattage production, and rotations per minute. Take advantage of 24 different program modes that can drive your training to the next level. Take advantage of the preset goal-driven workouts that base your performance on watt generation, BMI data, heart rate, and custom user values. Keep your favorite workout beverages close with the front-loaded water bottle holder. Watch your favorite workout videos while you exercise when you place your personal device on the included tablet holder. When finished, easily move this indoor elliptical from one location to the next with the rubber transportation wheels.
- COMPUTERIZED RESISTANCE: Easily cycle between 16 levels of computerized resistance with a press of a button by using the on-console controls.
- PROGRAMS FOR FITNESS: Enjoy 24 presets that can power your fitness routine. Take advantage of the goal-oriented programs based on watt generation, BMI data, heart rate, and custom user values.
- MANUAL MODE: No electricity? No problem. This elliptical trainer can function without being plugged into a power source. When not plugged in, this elliptical exercise machine uses the last computerized resistance setting.
- TABLET MOUNT: Be in control of your workout entertainment when you place your favorite personal device on the built-in tablet holder. Combine this elliptical with your favorite workout videos and in-workout applications.
- WATER BOTTLE HOLDER: Staying hydrated has never been easier. Keep your favorite beverage in arm’s s reach when you use the built-in water bottle holder.
- PERFORMANCE MONITOR: Use the digital display to track time, distance, speed, calories burned, heart rate, wattage production, and rotations per minute.
- PULSE GRIPS: Monitor your heart rate in real time when you grab on to the convenient heart rate sensors. You can use heart rate data in preset workouts to help you craft individual workouts, based on your individual intensity.
- STURDY DESIGN: This cardio trainer, which is designed long-lasting workouts, has a solid steel frame and oversized floor pedals that supports up to 300lbs. Deliver smooth and powerful strides on the elliptical rail.
- TRANSPORTATION WHEELS: Use the rubber transportation wheels to easily roll the machine from room to room.
Monitor: speed, rpm, time, distance, odometer, calories, watt, heart rate, target heart rate, program, level
16 Resistance levels
24 Built in programs
Non-slip foot pedals
Dual action handlebars
300 lb. weight capacity
Adjustable motorized resistance
19.5" Stride Length
Warranty: 3 year structural frame 180 days other parts and components
Product weight: 189.6 lb
Product dimensions: 62L x 26W x 70H inch
Shipping weight: 211.6 lb
Shipping dimensions: 60.24L x 21.85W x 28.74H in
User manuals have recommended maintenance for your equipment. Manuals can be downloaded from our website on each product page, please search for your product to visit the product page.
Please search the product by name or model in our website. Manuals can be downloaded from the product page.