OB-Series Bars accommodate Olympic weight plates with 2-inch center holes. The standard in sleeve size.
Bushings fit between the bar and the sleeve, reducing friction between the outer and inner sleeve thus making the spinning movement smoother. Perfect for powerlifting style lifts.
Diamond knurled grip areas for demanding workouts without slippage. Etchings are ‘medium-fine’ as most commonly found in commercial gyms. Safe and comfortable for solid grip, but not too aggressive that chew up your hands.
Change up your strength workout with OB-20 Olympic dumbbell with locking ring collars. This solid heavy duty bar is designed for the beginner to the advanced fitness enthusiast. It has a weight capacity of up to 150 lbs to allow for linear progressive strength gains. The rotating sleeves releases torque created by the weight and movement making it safer on the joints. The locking ring collars will secure the weights in place to make working out safer. Get two and perform dumbbell chest presses, shoulder presses, and use just one to perform triceps kickbacks and single arm bicep curls. Never miss your workout, take them with you to your office or when you go out of town.
- Holds weights up to 150 lbs
- Rotating sleeves allow the weight plates to rotate as you move the bar. This provides a more secure grip and reduces stress on your wrists and elbows
- Locking ring collars to keep Everything secure and in place for stability and safety
- Diamond knurled handle for solid gripping while you train
- Accommodates Olympic weight plates with 2-inch center holes