Use the easy-to-read exercise display to monitor your time, distance, calories, and rotations per minute. The exercise display also has a clock, thermometer, and a BMI calculator.
WIDE PADDED SEAT
Extra padding and cushion to ensure proper blood flow in the glutes for prolonged and vigorous workouts. This extra padding helps relieve pressure points in the tail bone due to sitting and relieves the "falling asleep feeling" when circulation is cut off.
EASY SEAT ADJUSTMENT
With the easy seat adjuster, you no longer have to get up off the machine to make seating adjustments. It’s all done at the flick of a handle by your side with no hassle while you stay seated. An exclusive feature only found on Sunny Health & Fitness products.
No matter the surface of your home, you will have a stable, stationary workout. Adjust the height of each foot leveler to create a balanced riding experience, even if you have uneven floors! Exercise more intensely without worrying about rocking or tilting!
Monitor and maintain your target heart rate. Measuring your pulse rate is an important tool for exercising correctly and efficiently. The more steady and prolonged the elevated heart rate is during the workout, the more fat is burned. This important piece of health data will help you better understand your health and fitness status.
Enjoy a quiet and maintenance-free experience with the belt-drive mechanism. Use the accessible tension knob to easily adjust the magnetic resistance as you exercise. Choose between 8 levels of magnetic resistance while exercising
Get a low-impact cardio exercise in the convenience of your home with the SF-RB4806 Magnetic Recumbent Bike by Sunny Health & Fitness. Take advantage of the step-through design that makes it easy to enter and exit the stationary bike without lifting your legs. Slide your feet onto the adjustable strapped pedals for a perfect fit. Cycle comfortably as you’re supported by the wide and plush bike seat with back support. Adjust your seat in seconds while seated by using the patented easy seat adjustment technology. Enjoy a quiet and maintenance-free experience with the belt-drive mechanism. Use the accessible tension knob to easily adjust the magnetic resistance as you exercise. Use the easy-to-read exercise display to monitor your time, distance, calories, and rotations per minute. The exercise display also has a clock, thermometer, and a BMI calculator. Grab on to the pulse grip sensors to monitor you exercise heart rate in real time. Place your favorite smart device on the tablet holder to listen to your music or watch your favorite videos as you cycle. Designed for long-lasting workouts, this durable recumbent bike supports up to 220lbs. When finished exercising, move your bike from room to room with the onboard transportation wheels.
- STEP-THROUGH DESIGN: There shouldn’t be a hurdle to start exercising. We’ve designed this bike with easy entry, only requiring you to step through the bike to enter or exit the indoor bike.
- EASY SEAT ADJUSTMENT: This patented design makes adjusting your seat easy while you remain seated on the bike. Use the lever to find the optimal distance to the pedals and handle bars.
- MAGNETIC RESISTANCE: Control the intensity of your exercise with a turn of a knob. Choose between 8 levels of magnetic resistance while exercising.
- PULSE GRIPS: Grab on to the pulse grips during your exercise to get a real-time reading of your heart rate during your exercise.
- EASY-TO-READ DISPLAY: The built-in display shows your exercise duration, distance, speed, rotations per minute, heart rate, and total calories burned. This onboard computer also has a BMI calculator function, thermometer (for room temperature), clock, and a calendar application.
- STURDY DESIGN: Designed around comfort and stability, this durable recumbent bike has a weight capacity of 220lbs. Easily maintain your balance during your exercise with the wide and adjustable bike seat with back support, multi-grip handles, and endcap levelers.
- TRANSPORTATION WHEELS: Move this indoor recumbent bike from room to room by tilting it forward and pushing it from room to room.