adjustable Magnetic Resistance
Switch up the intensity of your workout with the convenient multi-control resistance switch. With a simple up/down switch, you can increase or decrease resistance.
The main function of the magnetic resistance is to provide quick, easy & reliable changes to the resistance level. Magnetic resistance is generated by single or multiple metal disks through a magnetic field providing infinite levels of resistance. The closer the magnet is to the flywheel, the greater the pedal resistance will be. Unlike bikes with traditional tension systems, bikes with magnetic resistance never come in contact with the flywheel, resulting in a silent, stable and virtually low maintenance experience.
Making the transformation of your home into your own personal fitness studio is effortless with these convenient transport wheels. Simply tilt and roll out for use or away for storage, no need for heavy lifting or muscle strain. The wheels at the front of the unit allow the user to move their bike around with ease, from room to room, or store it away out of sight.
Cage / SPD compatible pedals
Lock in and feel the momentum of your machine with foot cage pedals. Proper foot placement is essential to any biking workout! Ensure your feet are secured correctly with Sunny Health & Fitness's added foot cage feature. Avoid foot slippage at increased levels of speed and intensity.
Fitting & Adjustments
The seat can be adjusted for height and proximity to handlebars for setting up your cycle bike, sizing and fitting.
- Adjustable Seat to Handlebar Distance: Min 12" / Max 23"
- Max User Leg Inseam: Min 30" / Max 38"
water bottle holder
Stay hydrated in the most demanding of workouts. The convenient drinks holder keeps your favorite refreshing beverage at arm’s reach! Proper hydration will ensure your health and workout performance stays at optimum levels. Carrying your water bottle while you ride will help you to ride longer mileage without needing to stop for rehydration.
The seat can be adjusted for height and proximity to handlebars! High-grade aluminum posts reduce weight and with a simple twist of a knob, you can move up, down, fore and aft so your workout can remain comfortable when riding for long periods of time.
Top of the line fitness requires top of the fitness equipment. The ASUNA 7130 Lancer has a rear positioned flywheel. Advanced magnetic technology allows user to precisely choose a level of resistance. Ultra-narrow Q-Factor of 178mm provides optimal leg positioning to improve comfort and efficiency with every pedal stroke. Soft PVC ergonomic handle bar allows for multiple positions. Unisex ultra padded sport saddle making riding more comfortable. 4 way adjustable seat and handle bars ensure the perfect fit. Train like a pro with dual sided pedal that provide toe cages for athletic shoes and clips for bike shoes.
- FEATURES: Machine balanced 33 lb aluminum and high alloy steel flywheel. Belt drive mechanism offers less maintenance and silent pedaling every time. Move up, down, Fore (forward) and Aft (backward) with the fully adjustable handlebar and seat (Inseam 30-38 in.). Multi-control resistance clicks with every tension level adjustment making it easier to follow along your favorite cycling video.
- 178mm Q-FACTOR: The narrow Q-FACTOR offers superior bio-mechanics that improve comfort and optimal efficiency
- SAFETY: The patented high-grade aluminum seat and handlebar posts remain in place during your workout. The high grade aluminum reduces the weight making adjustments seamless . Front and rear foot levelers ensure stability on most surfaces.
- COMFORT AND DESIGN: Advanced ergonomic designed handlebars deliver a comfortable ride and allow for multiple hand positions. The dual sided clip and cage pedals accommodate athletic shoes and high-performance SPD cleats.
- EXTENDED RIDE COMFORT: The parallel seat rails run along the underside leaving the middle hallow for extra comfort and adaptability.