This Asian kale salad is the perfect side dish to some of your favorite Asian-inspired main dishes, or top with grilled chicken for a light lunch or dinner! It’s not only delicious, it’s packed with healthy nutrients. From kale which is a powerhouse superfood, to the peppers, carrots, and cabbage which add a variety of colors to your plate. The more colors in your meal, the more nutrient dense with vitamins and minerals is your meal!
- ⅓ Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- ⅓ Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Red Chili Flakes (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Pinch of Salt
- Lightly sauté Olive oil and garlic in a pan.
- Combine with the rest of salad dressing ingredients. Whisk to combine.
- Taste and add more of anything to your liking.
- 4 Cups Kale, Chopped
- ¾ Cup Purple Cabbage
- ¾ Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 5-6 Green Onions, Chopped
- Sesame Seeds
- 2-3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salad Dressing
- Put chopped kale in big bowl, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Massage kale gently and thoroughly until covered in olive oil.
- Add Purple Cabbage, shredded carrots, bell pepper, green onions, and finally sprinkle with sesame seeds (amount to your liking).
- Pour salad dressing on top of salad, toss to combine!