This Asian kale salad is the perfect side dish to some of your favorite Asian-inspired main dishes, or top with grilled chicken for a light lunch or dinner! It’s not only delicious, it’s packed with healthy nutrients. From kale which is a powerhouse superfood, to the peppers, carrots, and cabbage which add a variety of colors to your plate. The more colors in your meal, the more nutrient dense with vitamins and minerals is your meal!
⅓ Cup Olive Oil
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
⅓ Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp Red Chili Flakes (to taste)
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
Pinch of Salt
- Lightly sauté Olive oil and garlic in a pan.
- Combine with the rest of salad dressing ingredients. Whisk to combine.
- Taste and add more of anything to your liking.
4 Cups Kale, Chopped
¾ Cup Purple Cabbage
¾ Cup Shredded Carrots
1 Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
5-6 Green Onions, Chopped
2-3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Put chopped kale in big bowl, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Massage kale gently and thoroughly until covered in olive oil.
- Add Purple Cabbage, shredded carrots, bell pepper, green onions, and finally sprinkle with sesame seeds (amount to your liking).
- Pour salad dressing on top of salad, toss to combine!