Are you a fan of those delicious sous-vide egg bites from coffee shop? They sure are a tasty treat, or a great grab and go breakfast, but these frittata bites are a much healthier and cheaper option. Plus, if you make a whole batch, you’ll have breakfast covered for days!
- 9 Eggs
- ½ Cup Crumbled Feta (or other favorite cheese)
- ½ Cup Plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded & finely chopped
- 1 Sweet potato, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 Cups loosely packed kale, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with foil muffins cups, or grease pan well.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, cheese yogurt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add sweet potato, onion, red bell pepper and salt. Stir occasionally until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Remove veggies from pan, add kale to pan. Wilt in pan about 3 minutes.
- Combine veggies and kale into egg mixture.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cups, bake until eggs are set, and tops are golden – 35-40 minutes.
- Store in airtight container in fridge up to 5 days or in freezer up to 1 month.